Focusing on the positive is important for motivation, and at Gano Excel, we have a great company where it is easy to find inspiration. You should feel good about your company! Here are 7 facts about Gano Excel – and some may surprise you!
1. Our tiny start-up blew up into a global multi-million dollar business! It started 23 years ago, with just a few people in a small Malaysian town. Now, with an international network of more than 60 countries around the globe, Gano Excel is the largest Ganoderma company in the world. We’re talking about an international community that spans every continent and diverse economies from the European Union, Australia, South America, Africa, the Middle East and here in the United States!
2. Gano Excel is dedicated to helping people all over the world make greater contributions to their society and community! That is the “why” to our business and it comes from the top! Mr. Leow leads with the belief that by improving the health and wealth of individuals, we increase their capacity to do good for themselves, their families, their neighborhoods and the world. That is why Gano Excel has created a borderless business opportunity — to allow an international community of people, from all walks of life, to fulfill their dreams.
3. We make all our products in-house! Gano Excel is the only Ganoderma Lucidum provider in the world to own all of its own production facilities. The mushrooms are grown and harvested inside huge, climate-controlled greenhouses where every variable can be carefully controlled and purity guaranteed. In 2001, we expanded our Ganoderma plantation in Malaysia to support the growth of our international operations. This expansion made Gano Excel the owner of the largest Ganoderma lucidum plantation in the world!
4. We’ve dedicated decades researching the best way to enrich your diet. Mr. Leow Soon Seng began his research on the Ganoderma lucidum tissue cultivation process 35 years ago. From the initial interest in orchid plantation and the medicinal properties of various herbs, Mr. Leow Soon Seng started research on various species of mushrooms in Malaysia in 1983. After conducting countless tests and experiments, he found that Ganoderma lucidum has the highest therapeutic value compared to other types of mushrooms.
5. Many of our products were the first of their kind! Gano Excel invented the world’s first 3-in-1 coffee enriched with Ganoderma lucidum extract in 1997 and called it Gano Café. That’s not all! In 1999, we developed and launched Gano Soap, the world’s first personal care product enriched with Ganoderma lucidum. And, in 2000, we developed and launched Gano Fresh, the world’s first toothpaste product with Ganoderma lucidum.
6. In 2002, Gano Excel became the first Asian network marketing company to enter the US market. We were rated the ‘Best Newcomer in Network Marketing’ by the Network Marketing Business Journal of America in 2004. Since then, Network Marketing in the United States has grown tremendously! Just in the last decade, 23% more people are involved in network marketing, and retail sales have grown 18% totaling more than $34 billion last year.
7. Gano Excel has a huge heart for the environment! Sure, you may know that we’ve adopted a 100% organic method for the cultivation of Ganoderma. We use recycled paddy husks, brown rice flour and rubber tree scraps as a medium for our plantation, with zero chemicals, pesticides or hormones. In addition to protecting our product, we also find other ways to be environmentally responsible. We are committed to reducing administrative paper usage by 50% through paperless solutions. And we encourage our suppliers to use organic-based ink on our packaging, which protects our land and water resources.