Prepare for your taste buds to be jumping with joy this winter with a healthy snack swimming in warm, soothing spices of ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg! With a touch of sweetness, this homemade granola is perfect for a cozy morning breakfast or a snack on the go. We top it off with GanoCafé Hazelnut to add our premium coffee flavor. It’s packed with nutrient-rich Ganoderma lucidum to balance the body and keep you at your finest.
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt or ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 sachet GanoCafé Hazelnut mixed with 2 Tablespoons hot water.
- Pre-heat oven to 325˚ F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, chopped pecans, almonds, and walnuts in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, combine butter, maple syrup, honey, ground ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, and salt. Heat on low until butter is melted. Mix well. Remove from heat.
- Add the butter mixture to the oats and nuts. Stir in prepared GanoCafé Hazelnut (it should be somewhat thick) and mix well until everything is completely coated.
- Spread granola mix on a prepared baking sheet evenly. Bake approximately 30 minutes until fragrant and golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.