Also available in: Español (Spanish)
A smooth, delicious shake to enjoy this summer without all the sugar. It’s completely vegan-friendly too! GanoExcel’s enriched Tongkat Ali coffee also packs more than 200 plant-based nutrients thanks to herbs like Ganoderma lucidum, ginseng and… you guessed it, Tongkat Ali! Simply combine the delicious flavors of almond butter, banana and cinnamon with creamy GanoCafé and ice, and you’ll be smiling in no time.
- 1 sachet GanoCafé Tongkat Ali
- 12 oz hot water
- 1 medium banana, peeled
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup ice
- Prepare the Tongkat Ali coffee by stirring sachet contents into hot water. Allow mixture to cool.
- Chop the banana into chunks and insert them into a blender. Add almond butter and cinnamon. Pour in
the cooled Tongkat Ali and blend.
- Gradually add in ice and continue to blend until your shake reaches the desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass or tumbler to go!
Almonds have a tremendous nutrient profile! They contain excellent amounts of Vitamin E, Manganese and Magnesium, among others. However, did you know that it is difficult for the body to absorb some of the nutrients they produce? Thankfully, pairing it with Ganoderma lucidum creates a more bioavailable space in your body. Bioavailability increases your body’s ability to absorb nutrients from food!