Also available in: Español (Spanish)
Time to chill out! This scrumptious Cold Brew Coffee Pie is the perfect answer when the heat of summer makes turning on the oven unspeakable. Not only is this amazing dessert boosted with over 200 plant-based nutrients from GanoCafé’s signature Ganoderma lucidum extract, it 100% delicious!
- 1 sachet GanoCafé 3-in-1
- 10 oz hot water
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 prepared Oreo cookie crust
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Dark chocolate-covered espresso beans, for garnish
- Prepare the GanoCafé 3-in-1 by opening the sachet and stirring contents into 10 oz hot water. Chill until cold.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the instant pudding mix with the chilled GanoCafé 3-in-1 until combined and slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Fold in the Cool Whip completely.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust, smoothing out the top. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- Before serving, garnish with piped whipped cream and dark chocolate-covered espresso beans. Cut into wedges and serve!
Coffee beans contain health-promoting polyphenols called chlorogenic acid. These powerful antioxidants have shown to combat inflammation and improve glucose and lipid metabolism. This helps to maintain an excellent, bioavailable space in your body for other nutrients and energy!